- 2 potatoes
- extra virgin olive oil, as needed
- 1 clove of garlic
- chili pepper, to taste
- 600 g sea bass (4 fillets weighing 150 g each)
- ½ glass of dry white wine
- 100 g yellow datterini baby tomatoes
- 100 g red cherry tomatoes
- 1 small bunch of basil, chopped
- 1 small bunch of parsley
- ½ lemon (juice)
- 12 capers, to garnish
- fresh basil leaves, to garnish
This classic fish dish never lets you down!
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Slice the potatoes into 1 cm rounds. Sauté the potato in extra virgin olive oil in a large frying pan with the garlic and chili pepper for 10 minutes and then add the seabass. Sauté the fillets on both sides and then add the white wine and let it evaporate.
Add the red and yellow tomatoes and chopped basil and parsley and cook for another 10 minutes, adding the juice of half a lemon.
Serve garnished with capers and a few leaves of fresh basil.