- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 150g diced pancetta
- 1 bunch spring onions, cut into 4cm pieces
- 300ml vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard (20g)
- 250g frozen peas
- 400g can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 round lettuce, cut into quarters (200g)
- 2 tbsp crème fraiche (40g)
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Heat the oil in a sauté pan with a lid and fry the pancetta for 2 minutes, add the spring onions and fry for a further 1-2 minutes.
Add the stock, mustard, peas and beans and ten add the lettuce.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes until lettuce has wilted. Stir in the crème fraiche to serve.
Cooks tip: Great served topped with a poached egg.